Careers at Plasma-Therm
At Plasma-Therm, we take pride in our employees. Encouraged by an energetic
environment, our team members share a commitment to innovation and creativity. Our
products impact many industries, from renewable energy to nanotechnology, and smart
phones to space science. We focus on creating
high-quality technology, and helping our customers to break boundaries.
Plasma-Therm is a privately owned company with 40 years of industry experience. Approximately
40 percent of our employees have been with us for 10 years or more, and 15 percent have
been here for five years or more.
- Founded in 1975
- Corporate headquarters in St Petersburg, Florida
- ISO 9001 certified
- VLSIresearch awards for customer satisfaction for 15 consecutive
- Strong IP portfolio including more than 20 plasma-process
- Shareholders are local, manage the company and have extensive
(Executive Profiles >)
- Company values are "Innovation, Excellence, and Partnership"
Plasma-Therm fosters a learning environment that promotes self-motivation. Our team is built through diversity. We
are seeking individuals who look beyond yesterday’s routine to tomorrow’s solutions.
Please use the link at left to view current openings.
Benefits and perks
Plasma-Therm provides comprehensive benefits, including a
choice of medical plans
with a major percentage of premiums company-paid.
- Medical plans
- Dental plan
- Optional vision plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discretionary Bonus
- Fitness room and activities
Plasma-Therm LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer,
in accordance with applicable federal and state laws for qualified employees and applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
marital status, genetic information or physical/mental disability. When requested and
necessary, we provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam era are also included under this