The growth in information has led to increases in data storage capacity
in everything from hard disk drives to portable devices, smartphones and
even appliances. Now, the "Internet of Things" (IOT) and cloud
computing are driving even greater demand for data storage.
Plasma-Therm has participated in the data storage market for
more than 15 years, providing solutions that have evolved along with the industry.
As a result, Plasma-Therm has the largest installed base of etch and PECVD process equipment
in the industry. Recently, Plasma-Therm has begun taking advantage of its experience
in the photomask etching market to demonstrate high CD uniformity control on 200mm wafers.
Reproducibility in a production environment is ensured with
Plasma-Therm’s actively controlled ICP heated process module and integrated
endpoint system, EndpointWorks, which works with
laser interferometry, optical emission spectroscopy, and other inputs.
- SiC with high etch rate and extended maintenance intervals
- Pole tip definition with high aspect ratio profile control
- Alumina etch with high etch rate and profile control
- BARC etch with high CD control
- Oxide deposition at low temperature for high-density, high-quality films and
- PECVD—low CoO, hard mask applications
- Nano-imprint templates for patterned media
- Metal etching (Cr, Ta, Ti, W, TiW)
For more information, contact us at
email@example.com or at +1.727.577.4999