The continual growth of media and information transfer has
led to a steady growth of data storage capacity. Hard disc drives, portable memory devices,
mobile phones and media players are fueling this demand.
Plasma-Therm has participated in the data storage market for
nearly 15 years and has provided working solutions that have grown along with the industry.
As a result, Plasma-Therm has the largest installed base of etch and PECVD process equipment
within the industry. Recently, Plasma-Therm has begun taking advantage of its experience
in the photomask etching market to demonstrate high CD uniformity control on 200mm wafers.
Reproducibility in a production environment is provided with
Plasma-Therm’s actively controlled ICP heated process module and an integrated
endpoint system. The endpoint system, known as EndpointWorks, is capable of working with
laser interferometry, optical emission spectroscopy and other inputs.
- SiC with high etch rate and extended maintenance intervals
- Pole tip definition with high aspect ratio profile control
- Alumina etch with high etch rate and profile control
- BARC etch with high CD control
- Oxide deposition at low temp to provide high density, high quality films and
trench fill using HDPCVD
- PECVD—low CoO, hard mask applications
- Nano-imprint templates for patterned media
- Metal etching (e.g Cr, Ta, TiW)
For more information, contact us at
email@example.com or at +1.727.577.4999