- How PLASMA-THERM uses personal information
- Data retention
- How we share your personal information
- California notice provisions
- Links to third-party sites
- How PLASMA-THERM protects your personal information
- Supplemental Information specific to non-U.S. user
- Effective date of policy changes
- How to contact us
OTHER PRIVACY POLICIES:
“Personal information” or “personal data” means information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as your name in combination with place of business, your e-mail address, physical address, or mobile number.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION PLASMA-THERM COLLECTS:
The Company collects personal information from and about the Websites’ users, both directly when you provide it and automatically while you visit the Websites, as follows:
1. Personal Information You Provide.
Through its Websites, PLASMA-THERM may request, or provide an opportunity to submit, personal information in connection with an online feature or service. The personal information we collect from you may include:
- contact information, including name, job title, company, photo, email address, physical address, telephone number, and fax number
- information necessary to verify eligibility to use a Website service or to facilitate dealings or transactions; and
- Cookies and IP address
While under no obligation to provide us with personal information, you should understand that the Company will not be able to process your communications with us or render certain services that we offer online without this information.
2. Information Collected Automatically. Please refer to our Cookies Policy.
Your “Do Not Track” Browser Setting: PLASMA-THERM honors “do-not-track” (DNT) technology. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal data.
HOW PLASMA-THERM USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company uses the personal information you submit on the Websites to meet our legitimate business interests. This includes:
- presenting the Websites and their contents;
- providing Websites’ users with information, products, or services;
- responding to your requests, inquiries, or otherwise serve you in ways associated with the circumstances under which you provided the information;
- allowing users to enroll in or register for promotions or events;
- recruiting individuals for employment;
- providing firmware/software updates;
- executing an agreement or transaction concluded through the Websites;
- meeting PLASMA-THERM’s legal obligations with regards to the agreement or transaction;
- with respect to information collected by logging and cookies, facilitating your use of the Websites, analyzing usage by visitors, improving user experience, and delivering better service;
- network and information security;
- fraud investigation and prevention;
- investigating suspected unlawful acts or unethical conduct; and
- compliance with the law and PLASMA-THERM’s Standards of Business Conduct to protect the rights, property, or safety of PLASMA-THERM, our users, or others.
Use of Your Information for Marketing and Opting Out:
Marketing may include sending you communications about our products and services or other communications targeted to your interests. If you do not wish us to use your email address or other contact information for our direct marketing purposes, do not select the opt-in option (if any) in the online form in which we collect your data. If you initially opt-in but change your mind, you can opt-out by: (i) replying to a promotional email we have sent and indicating your preference to unsubscribe; or (ii) sending us an email stating your request to Privacy@Plasma-Therm.com.
Your personal information is retained for as long as the Company has a commercial relationship with you and, to meet certain business requirements, for at least 2 years after our last interaction. In some instances, the Company may be required to retain personal information for longer periods of time, for example, to meet legal, tax, and accounting obligations. Log-in and Cookie data are not retained for more than 24 months.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Corporate Affiliates. The Company may disclose your information to certain third parties as described below. PLASMA-THERM may disclose or share your personal information with our corporate subsidiaries worldwide.
- Service Providers and Agents. The Company may share personal information with outside service providers or agents. These outside service providers or agents are only authorized to use the information on PLASMA-THERM’s behalf for purposes such as to provide services or products you have requested, perform billing and collection, or help us manage and analyze data and improve the Websites.
- Legal Compliance or Enforcement. The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties when we believe disclosure is necessary to: (i) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal process, including a law enforcement, regulatory or court-authorized request; or (ii) protect the rights, property or safety of Plasma-Therm or other persons or entities.
- Business Transfers. If Plasma-Therm is involved in a merger, acquisition, business combination, reorganization or other transfer of some, or all of, the company’s business, your personal information may be transferred to the buyer or other successor to Plasma-Therm.
CALIFORNIA NOTICE PROVISIONS
LINKS TO THIRD PARY SITES
HOW Plasma-Therm PROTECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Plasma-Therm has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. The Websites use HTTP Secure (“HTTPS”) for secure communications. The Websites use Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) to protect information collected through the Websites. In addition, the Company restricts access to your personal information. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personal information.
Although the Company uses efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted through the Websites.
SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO NON-U.S. USERS
Persons in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, see the EEA+ Supplemental Data Protection Law Disclosures…
All locations outside of the United States
Cross-Border Data Transfers:
The personal information collected through the Websites will be transferred to and from the United States. The recipients of personal information collected through the Websites (listed in the Section entitled “How We Share Your Personal Information” above) are located in the United States or in the country where the data was collected.
Legal Bases for Processing:
Plasma-Therm processes your personal information with your consent, to fulfill a business contract (if applicable) and as required by law. Plasma-Therm also processes personal information as necessary for its legitimate interests as follows:
- Marketing and advertising: Subject to opt in and opt out requirements, the Company uses your personal information regarding products and services you have ordered, or in which you have otherwise demonstrated an interest, as necessary to provide you information about the products and services that we think might interest you in accordance with applicable law.
- Network and information security, fraud prevention, and reporting suspected criminal acts: In the event of fraud, a security incident, or a suspected criminal act, the Company would examine personal information that appeared to be linked to the incident as necessary to determine what happened, remediate, report to the authorities, and prevent a recurrence.
Plasma-Therm will comply with requests to exercise individual data rights in accordance with applicable law. You can submit your request to Privacy@Plasma-Therm.com. Rights vary by jurisdiction and we will consider your request under applicable law.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF POLICY CHANGES
HOW TO CONTACT US