1. The Web site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available
under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications
and restrictions in different countries. However, the Web site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
2. Plasma-Therm makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly
disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law. Plasma-Therm further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions
in the content of the Web site.
3. You may freely browse the Web site. You may not, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any materials from the Web site for public or
commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Plasma-Therm. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
4. You should assume that all contents of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without
the express written permission of Plasma-Therm. Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Plasma-Therm.
5. The use of these images by you is prohibited without the express written permission of Plasma-Therm. Unauthorized use of the images may violate
copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
6. Your use of the Web site is at your own risk. Neither Plasma-Therm nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Web site
is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages
to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web site is provided to you "AS
IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR
NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local
laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments,
suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Plasma-Therm, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or
material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Plasma-Therm
and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Web site for any purpose whatsoever,
including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
8. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Plasma-Therm and others.
Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express
written permission of Plasma-Therm or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions,
is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Plasma-Therm will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web site and its contents to the fullest extent
of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
9. Plasma-Therm has not reviewed all of the Web sites that may be linked to the Web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Web site
pages or any other Web sites linked to the Web site. Your linking to any other off-Web site pages or other Web sites is at your own risk. Once you link to another Web site,
10. You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Web site or adding any unauthorized material to the Web site. You are advised that Plasma-Therm
will aggressively protect the Web site and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
11. Plasma-Therm reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web site at any time, and Plasma-Therm may, at any time, revise these Terms
and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Web site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this
page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.